Why does Cracka Wines need my credit card when making an offer?
We require a credit card to prevent fraudulent auction activity which may adversely affect other Cracka Wines customers.
How do I update/change my credit card?
You are able to update your credit card details whenever you place a new bid or click to Buy Now. You can also update your credit card (and all of your other account details) within the "My Cracka" section of the website - look for the link to the "My Cracka" section at the top of the website.
Are my credit card details secure?
Absolutely! Cracka Wines uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Cracka Wines or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Cracka Wine.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au.
When will I get charged?
Your credit card will be charged as soon as you confirm a “Buy Now” purchase or as soon as your bid becomes a winning bid.
What happens if my credit card payment fails?
Unfortunately, if your credit card payment fails then all of you current bids will be cancelled and you will not be able to place more bids or “Buy Now” until you update your credit card details. In most cases we will be able to call you to process your payment manually.
How do I close my account?
We’d be sad to see you go but if you really want to close your account then please send us a note via our Contact Us page and we will process this upsetting (for us!) request for you. Note that any credit balance you have will be forfeited when you close your account.